Reporting to the Director, CRM Operations, the CRM Specialist is responsible for developing and executing cross-channel lifecycle journeys, as well as building campaigns based around the box office release schedule. Core responsibilities will include development, execution and analysis on campaigns executed through email, push messaging and SMS – with the objective of increasing email engagement, conversion rate and customer loyalty.
- Manage efficient & timely deployment of email, push, SMS & mobile mailbox marketing campaigns.
- Project manage & liaise with key stakeholders (Brand marketing, CRM, Ad Sales, etc.) to provide contact strategy executional expertise to meet business goals and objectives.
- Ability to set up and deploy campaigns leveraging ESP tools such as Responsys & push through tools like Urban Airship. This includes the development & management of segmentation & personalization rules, & content, to increase engagement and sales, optimize volume & frequency of sends.
- Ensure testing & QA / rendering by device, operating system, browser, etc. Proof contact strategy elements as needed.
- Maintain customer contact & deployment calendars and work with team to ensure all campaigns are planned, executed, and wrapped up.
- Publish timely, actionable results. Report on, and analyze, campaign performance data, and provide recommendations on campaign and process optimization.
- Monitor email deliverability, ensuring best practices for data hygiene, privacy and opt-in standards.
- Ensure adherence to all guidelines for spelling, grammar, and punctuation through to legal, footers, CANSPAM etc.
- Collect & share competitive & industry trends, new technologies within CRM arena.
- All other duties as defined by Marketing Operations leads.
• A Bachelor’s degree is essential.
• Strong understanding of CRM & consumer engagement, with knowledge of email best practices, method for testing and optimization
• 3+ years’ experience managing and executing high-volume, fast-paced email campaigns from production and deployment to QA of email/push campaigns.
• Hands on experience with enterprise level ESPs, and working within mobile marketing service providers for push
• Highly process driven. Experience working with project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Rally) is a plus.
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL and database language ideal, as is experience editing and implementing content into HTML email templates.
• Familiar with web analytics, such as Omniture or Google Analytics
• Understanding of data privacy and governance policies.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite – most notably Excel and PowerPoint. Experience creating reports and manipulating data in Excel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
• Self -motivated and driven to exceed goals
• Excellent organizing, problem solving skills and scheduling abilities.
• Strong attention to detail is a must.
• Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at the company’s sole discretion.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.