CRM Growth Specialist
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Create and maintain campaigns within our marketing automation platform to support B2B and B2C account activation, engagement, surveys, and customer journeys.
- Build new campaign workflows for triggered campaigns, including targeting and timing logic, if/then scenarios that include more targeted workflows based on responsive behavior, call-to action logic, from logic and automated tasks.
- Enhance and modify triggered campaigns to add or replace messaging as needed, based on campaign performance.
- Manage and create formats for dashboards, reports, forms, templates, layouts and provide business insights from dashboard metrics, continuously monitoring data quality and integrity.
- Identify process improvements in the CRM function and work with all appropriate individuals to implement those improvements.
- Become closely familiar with our sales and business processes and cross-functional operations.
- Work with creative teams on design and copy to ensure that all B2B channel activities are in line with brand values and guidelines.
- May require occasional travel to our satellite office in SF.
What you’ve accomplished:
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent, along with 5+ years of CRM experience within a high-growth environment.
- Marketing automation app experience (Braze/Appboy, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or equivalent).
- Strong knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and opt- in and opt-out practices.
- Basic to intermediate working knowledge of HTML for emails and best practices with subject lines, call-to-action, template, and content.
- Able to demonstrate a curious mind and continuously test, iterate, and apply results to your work.
- Strong communication experience and problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and precision with attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines without direct supervision.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service within a cross functional team environment.
- Organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Mobile app marketing experience is a plus.