Creative Production Manager
Help us become the best in-house creative agency you ever worked in! As a critical member of the Marketing team, the Creative Production Manager, you will manage the workflow, scheduling, and asset management of the Creative Team. This role will be responsible for maintaining maximum efficiency. Duties include owning a Digital Asset Management system, assigning and tracking workflow, scheduling, and ordering assets to ensure department efficiency.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Marketing Production to implement production strategy, processes and day-to-day creative management.
- Work with Marketing Production to coordinate and efficiently run all creative initiatives, develop the creative production timeline and prioritize all creative tasks.
- Own creative initiatives from start to finish - work with key stakeholders to determine project goals, specifications, production timelines, and communicate timelines to related parties, follow-up, and see through to the finish line.
- Implement and manage all creative digital assets including photos, videos, and artwork.
- Assist with preparation of production files both print and digital, obtain quotes from vendors and develop production schedules.
- Responsible for tracking creative project workflow and ensuring all project delivery dates are met for both internal and external clients.
- Exhibit strong internal communication with key stakeholders and internal and external clients.
- Identify successes, trends, and potential problem areas for senior leadership and marketing department heads.
What we're looking for:
- 2-3+ years of work experience in marketing or agency project management or related field
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing projects of varying complexity and delivering them within specified time frames and budgets
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, think quickly, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong marketing and/or communications experience with the ability to plan and implement a strategic, integrated marketing approach
- Ability to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently and maintain flexibility
- Working knowledge of design processes, Adobe creative software, digital and print design specifications and principles
- Knowledge of Workfront a plus, experience of agile or similar methodologies desirable
Bachelor's degree required.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.