Corporate Marketing Manager
CORPORATE MARKETING MANAGER, CENTERFIELD
The Corporate Marketing team at Centerfield Media is looking for a highly-motivated, independent Marketing Manager to join our growing organization.
Centerfield is an AI-powered marketing services company serving Fortune 500 companies in telecommunications, residential services, media and business services. Our technology platform, Dugout, powers our end-to-end solution by connecting online ad impressions all the way through an offline sale at a call center or through an online purchase.
The Marketing Manager will own or partner with leaders on all corporate marketing initiatives, including partner marketing, product marketing, events, PR and content development. Responsibilities will include developing case studies and customer stories, client event strategy and execution, content and web site development. This position requires a self-starter mentality and the ability to work on marketing initiatives end-to-end. The top candidate naturally dives deep to understand our prospective customers and how we can better build awareness, engagement and grow customer relationships.
Centerfield has been awarded a Los Angeles Best Places to Work 2014-Present, and named one of Inc5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. Located at the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista, Centerfield has built its company culture around a fun work environment and participation in charitable events. See more at http://www.centerfield.com/
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field, or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in a marketing role
· Proven Ability to execute marketing initiatives from start to finish, including content development, go-to-market strategy and events.
· Strong communication skills and experience leading and coordinating broad business reviews.
· Experience with HubSpot Marketing platform
· Experience with an advertising or marketing services company