Coordinator, Digital Rights Administration
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are seeking a Coordinator to work in our Resource Rights Operations team. The ideal candidate will analyze Excel lists of UMG releases. After identifying which releases are eligible, she/he will make recommendations in UMG's internal systems and adjust policy settings in YouTube's system. The Coordinator/s will review the efficiency of how these policies are performing at YouTube and perform reporting on results.
- Evaluate assets on policy change requests
- Confirm all requested assets have been delivered to the YouTube CMS. If assets are missing, troubleshoot to identify where the issue is and get them delivered
- Adjust settings for the policy in UMG's internal system
- Adjust policies in the YouTube CMS
- Track all requests in a shared doc.
- Communicate back with the requestor on any issues and completeness of task
- Review YouTube's efficacy of blocking SONG UGC for high profile titles
- Highlight inconsistencies to the Resource Rights Ops team
- Adjust policies in the YouTube CMS for videos incorrectly identified by YouTube
- Report monthly on all tracks submitted
- Excel skills
- Must be Organized
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of digital asset delivery, content operations or metadata management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- YouTube CMS experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.