Content Marketing & Social Media Director
We are looking for a dynamic Content Marketing & Social Media Director to join our Content & Social Team!
This position is responsible for managing a team of Social Media Content Developers as well as being an expert in the content and social media world. You will manage the workflow and workload of your team, which includes but not limited to: Facebook posts, Tweets, LinkedIn updates, and blog posts. You will help solve challenges, resolve client upsets, and develop new and effective strategies to be implemented within the department. To do this effectively, you must have your finger on the pulse of each team member, client, and our company's needs. It is vital that the Content Marketing & Social Media Director is continuously looking for ways to improve processes, strategy, employee performance, etc.
You will be responsible for owning our social media strategy and “playbook.” Scorpion is known as the industry leader in all things Digital Marketing, and that includes social media and content marketing. To be the leader, you have to understand your client inside and out. That is why it is imperative that the Content Marketing & Social Media Director have a clear and in-depth understanding of the strategies that are effective for each individual vertical.
You will help develop the skills, leadership potential, and knowledge of the team through training, meetings, one-on-one’s and focusing on their personal growth.
You will also be responsible for personally managing 10-20 clients and write anywhere between 2 - 10 pieces of blog content for each of those clients every month. All content should creatively market the client and satisfy the client’s expectations. Pages should be edited for factual accuracy, grammatical correctness, and they must be stylistically polished and must meet our standards.
Please include at least two sample Facebook posts, three Tweets and one blog writing sample when applying for this position. Please send as either attachments or links to recent work.
- 4+ years of work experience
- 1+ years of management experience
- 1+ years of experience in social media and content marketing
- Knowledge and experience in running Facebook advertising
- Personal or professional ongoing writing, related education or job experience
Attributes: Loves social media, cares about the personal growth and success of others, thinks outside-the-box, organized, is willing to have difficult conversations when needed, is a self-driven learner (investigates new digital media technologies), witty and fun!
- Strong written communication
- Typing speed of 60 wpm or higher
- Able to leverage social media content to increase client's engagement and awareness
- Ability to analyze, gather and select information to recommend/find best possible solutions
- Makes intentional decisions quickly while using critical thinking
- Can create coaching plans (for both soft & hard skills)