As the Content Manager, your main objective is to develop content for promoting ROI and satisfaction from our physician clients; creating and publishing search-optimized content for our customer websites; and work to improve efficiencies related to content creation.
The Content Manager collaborates with multiple internal teams during the customer onboarding while managing our freelance copywriters and copy editors. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and provide top tier customer service to our customers in the healthcare industry.
- Produce quality website copy for health care providers based on editorial and style guidelines
- Onboard and manage assignments with writers and editors, to ensure deadlines are met and optimized efficiency in editorial workflow
- Conduct editorial calls with clients and create custom outline and/or content based on customer needs and preferences
- Stay up-to-date with SEO algorithms for content and Google Best Practices
- Continue to improve guidelines for how we balance content that conveys a practice’s and/or physician’s specialty and unique brand with common search terms from novice patients
- Develop specialty-focused guidelines and editorial questionnaires to better communicate to internal stakeholders and freelancers
- Use communication skills to effectively work with other teams (including implementation managers, customer success managers, designers, etc) and guide content creation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications or Marketing, or equivalent education.
- 2+ years of customer facing experience within content production, journalism, or copywriting
- Experience writing in the healthcare industry
- You flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
- Project management experience
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with Google apps and Salesforce
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance.
- Excellent web writing ability & master of AP Style
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.