At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drive innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
As the Content Manager, your main objective is to develop content for our customers’ websites promoting ROI and satisfaction from our physician clients. You will create and publish search-optimized content for our customers in the healthcare space and work to improve efficiencies related to content creation. The Content Manager collaborates with multiple internal teams during the customer onboarding process while managing our freelance copywriters and copy editors.
Skills you’ll bring:
- College degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications or Marketing, or equivalent education.
- 2+ years of customer facing experience within content production, journalism, or copywriting
- Experience writing in the healthcare industry
- You flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
- Project management experience
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity, both with customers and internal teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, execution, and follow-up skills
- Self-starter with exceptional time management skills and great attention to detail
- Effective at creating conditions for extraordinary teamwork
- Familiar with Google apps and Salesforce
- Excellent web writing ability & master of AP Style
Why you're important to us:
The Web Content Manager is critical to the success of PatientPop’s product and practice websites, providing essential SEO-written content to help healthcare practices thrive. You will work cross-functionally with internal teams and the customer to ensure the customer’s website content reflects the services their practice provides and supports their marketing goals. You will strategize, you will incorporate customer feedback into content creation, and you will provide a new level of value to the client that will boost each customer’s online presence. Being a subject matter expert in PatientPop’s customer web content is pivotal to the success of our onboarding and implementation services.
In your first 90 days you will:
You will work with cross-functionally with internal teams to understand how key functions work together and influence your role. You will master the website content onboarding process and quarterly review calls with clients. You will refine your skills to ensure customer requests are addressed and the content creation workflow is organized. You will have accountability in managing 300+ accounts, while supporting PatientPop’s key business metrics and ensuring customer satisfaction through feedback surveys.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need to attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.