Fuel Cycle is currently seeking a Community Associate with at least one year of experience in social media, marketing, communications, PR, advertising, or writing. The Community Associate has a passion for social networking and the online community space and an intellectual curiosity about the possibilities in Customer Collaboration as it relates to customer engagement and brand marketing strategy. He or she is creative, detail oriented, a problem solver, and an expert multi-tasker. Main responsibilities include: community moderation, content creation, member recruitment, member management, and member engagement.
Reporting to our Director of Community Management, you will work with the client services team to ensure that clients are deriving the full value from their community while monitoring community health and engaging members.
Fuel Cycle is an LA-based SaaS company building customer intelligence solutions for the world’s leading enterprises. With Fuel Cycle, companies rapidly engage and interact with customers for real-time feedback and insights to make better business decisions, grow revenues, and retain customers.
We can offer you friendly coworkers, food, snacks and coffee straight from our kitchens, office happy hours and fun events. We provide excellent benefits such as health, vision, and dental. We also offer supplemental benefits such as AD&D, life insurance, pet insurance, 401k employer match and much more.
Project Management: Manage time efficiently to coordinate and execute project components, for multiple projects at a time. Be able to prioritize and communicate effectively while remaining flexible to changing client needs.
Content Creation: Write strategically engaging content that is tailored to your community audience.
Moderation: Engage with community members on a daily basis.
Member Management and Engagement: Keep track of community health metrics by way of managing member accounts and their interactions in the space.
Recruitment: Become trained on how to recruit members into a community. You will work with outside vendors and your internal team to make sure you are filling your community with the right group of people.
Technical Liaison: Continually log and communicate any technical issues or bugs to the engineering team and look for ways to innovate and improve our platform. Participate in beta testing new product releases.
Forward-Focus: Monitor research trends, platforms, and technologies. Become a student of online communities and research, and share your knowledge and gain competitive insight. Personally accountable for helping FUEL CYCLE… every employee has 1-2 annual goals to support or improve stated initiatives.
General administration: Duties, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, flexible, and organized
- Capable of working independently and within teams
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – an eye for proofreading and grammar is a must
- Internet and technology savvy with an understanding of chat rooms, blogs, social networking sites, and consumer communities and a passion for the space
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
- Basic HTML experience is a plus
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish is a plus, but not required