Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We are looking for a Communications Coordinator to join Match Group/Tinder's Corporate Communications team which oversees media strategy, executive communications, crisis and internal communications. This role will report to VP, Corporate Communications (who oversees Tinder as well as many other Match Group brands) and will be integral in campaign coordination, working across the portfolio with different brands, and media relations. If you are strategic, analytical, results-driven and super hungry to learn and have a career in the PR industry—we want to hear from you.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate logistics and calendars for the Communications team
- Create call sheets, conduct research, create media lists and support various PR campaigns.
- Explore and develop fact sheets and communications materials
- File and manage all coverage, and create reports for executives
- Serve as liaison between Communications team, agencies, and individual PR teams for Tinder and other Match Group brands.
- Proactively track and measure the success of campaigns, presenting metrics to the team and identifying areas for growth or improvement
- Work with partner agencies to localize communications strategies across diverse markets
- Report to the Vice President, Communications, providing support as needed
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of PR Agency experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who is not afraid to pick up the phone and call reporters
- Highly proficient in the creation of pitch decks/presentations
- Creative thinker, able to brainstorm and think outside the box
- Strategic thinker with the ability to see the value in the data, always finding a story to tell
- Curious, voracious reader who is fascinated by current events the world over
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, fitness classes, and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location