Chief Marketing Officer
Verifi has an opportunity available for an inspiring leader to take the reins of all aspects and facets of the marketing strategy for the company. Our SVP, Chief Marketing Officer will report directly to our Chief Executive Officer and partner with the executive team to drive growth and engagement in our product lines.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
This position will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the design, development, and implementation of a global marketing strategy and effective marketing campaigns for all aspects and facets of the company.
- Leading and motivating a department that supports all facets of marketing including content, channel, digital, driving improvements, supporting ROI and empowered to exceed expected performance.
- Partnering closely with Revenue, Product and customer-facing teams to support a consistent brand message that is innovative and inspiring
- Driving thought leadership and positioning, ensuring Verifi’s competitive advantage
- Establishing subject matter expertise, including knowledge of the rapidly evolving payments industry, leveraging knowledge to remain innovative and pro-active with our marketing message
- Creating, presenting and managing the annual marketing plan and budget.
- Building collaborative partnerships with colleagues, i.e. product, revenue, client relations, legal, people ops, etc. on various marketing initiatives
The successful candidate will be a leader who has:
- An entrepreneurial spirit who has proven experience being innovative, willing to test new ideas, disrupt the market and thinking outside the box
- Previously demonstrated ability to empower and invigorate not only their team but the entire company, while being both professional and fun.
- A proven track record in leading all things marketing and executing on strategy within the B2B, SAAS space; experience within the payments or fintech industry even better
- Prior experience delivering success within a dynamic, fast-paced global environment growing from $30M - $100M+;
- Discipline and charisma with a high-level of energy and results-oriented mind, willing to disrupt the market;
- An analytical and creative thought process, with extensive knowledge in a variety of discipline and deep marketing expertise, as well as an acute awareness of external market factors
- Ability to apply effective marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media, specialized media resources, targeted mailing) and non-digital channels;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business; MBA is a plus
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing, business development, sales and/or advertising