Brand Marketing Specialist
Greater LA Area
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
The Brand Marketing Specialist will lead regional brand marketing initiatives that raise brand awareness, relevancy and meaning. To continuously win new loyal riders and intensify ridership in the mid to long term, the Brand Marketing Specialist will create locally grounded creative ideas and turn these into regional brand initiatives that make the brand stand out. This role includes but is not limited to influencer marketing, brand partnerships, content creation and social media, brand marketing event coordination, creative agency management and regional brand marketing campaign management.
What you'll do:
- Identify, build and lead relationships with key opinion leaders in the culture and sports industry.
- Expand brand awareness by growing our audiences on social media, driving engagement and initiating organic content creation.
- Support in-country teams with developing and execution brand marketing events to drive awareness and trial with riders in growing Bird’s communities.
- Create and deploy a diverse range of brand marketing programs and non-traditional brand marketing campaigns that involve numerous aspects of outbound social-based brand marketing mechanisms. Including campaign strategy, creative development, execution, measurement and optimization.
- Manage and push creative agency partners for constant innovation, whether it’s through creative strategy, tactics, formats or timelines.
- Leverage consumer, city and brand insights to up-level strategic brand marketing initiatives. Partner with key stakeholders and groups within the organization.
- Ensure all local brand/beverage efforts are in line with global strategy and guidelines
- Effectively convey brand voice and tone across all marketing initiatives, campaigns and channels.
What you need
- Master’s degree required4-5 years of experience in brand marketing for a consumer brand
- Proven track record of building a consumer or lifestyle brand in a start-up environment is a plus
- Experience in generating campaign ideas and successfully executing the ideas to drive measurable business value
- An understanding of traditional & non-traditional brand marketing strategies including ‘below the line’, digital and social.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently. Fluency in any additional additional European language is a plus.
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description