Brand Marketing Manager
- Lead projects from big to small, both internally and with external partners.
- Manage and develop our understanding of current and target customers through consumer research, customer data, IRL touchpoints, and more.
- Manage campaigns across owned, earned, community, and media channelsChampion a highly tuned-in consumer-centric view of marketing across channels.
- Bring together channel leads to develop storytelling on a regular basisHave an eye for what’s happening in the industry and a clear opinion on what works for Ritual and what doesn’t.
- Lead brainstorms and conversation to regularly inspire innovation across channelsLead events and experiential moments as needed
- Provide a brand-minded POV to core channels on an ongoing basis (for example: email and CX).
- Manage marketing calendar updates, communicating with channel leads oftenLead retrospectives as needed to ensure we learn from each project completed.
Who You Are
- A project manager. Bringing projects to life efficiently is second nature and you apply that approach to everything you do.
- A strong communicator. We’ll all take Ritual into uncharted territory together, and this role must communicate seamlessly across both large and small groups.
- A people person. You enjoy working with others just as much (or more than) you like working solo.
- Opinionated. You speak up when something’s working or when it’s not.
- Analytical. You have strong quantitative skills that you seamlessly support your qualitative side.
- Detail-oriented. You understand that the little things add up to big things and therefore require attention.
- Innovative. You’re looking for a role where you can lead new things and already have a list of ideas brewing.
Bonus points for experience in any of the below…
- Media buying
- Experiential initiatives
- Agency relationship management
What You Need
- Education: BS/BA, preferably in marketing, advertising or a creative field.
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience in brand marketing, project management or a related field in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience ideating, developing, executing and testing large campaigns.
- Strong project management experience, the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at one time.
Why Ritual?Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We are dedicated to creating a brand that speaks to a healthy, clean, and no B.S. lifestyle. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective and backed by real science. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.