Brand Marketing Coordinator - Society6
Society6 is owned by Leaf Group, a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
Society6 is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support a variety of marketing initiatives. This individual will work closely with the creative and content teams to develop and implement large promotional and brand centric campaigns.
You’ll Report To: Brand Marketing Specialist
- Ensure that all creative and messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
- Proof and QA work to ensure flawless execution
- Provide reports on sales performance
- Research and present market trends and areas of opportunity to the team
- Assist in daily marketing operations
- Put together post mortem performance reports as needed
- Aid in the development of presentations and updates to management. Own notes from meetings and weekly calls
- Catalog and present creative inspiration from other brands
- Support in the creation of promotional material such as mailers and catalogs.
- Help wherever needed for large partnerships and events
- Coordinate physical product launch strategies
- Coordinate team outings and events
- Help manage initiatives like the S6 Affiliate Program and S6 Referral Program
- Brainstorm ideas for sweepstakes campaigns, coordinating with partner brands and executing terms
- Research international market trends and assist in deployment of promotional + marketing campaigns in various countries
Your single purpose: No matter the task, you are there at the front lines with a positive attitude making sure every detail of every deliverable is flawless.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant work or experience working in a marketing function for art, home decor or fashion retail, ideally within ecommerce.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and familiar with pivot tables.
- Ability to establish and meet tight deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills (written and verbal).
- Hard worker and team player.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with a sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
What We Have:
- Winner of Comparably's 2018 Best Company Los Angeles Award and 2017 Best Company for Diversity Award
- Winner of Built In LA's 2018 Top Companies to Work for
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Cool office environment and culture
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.