Brand Experience Manager
Who We Are
Zwift is the fitness company born from gaming. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, by developing an at-home training experience that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. We’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA with offices around the world, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
Who We're Looking For
We’re looking for a Brand Experience Manager with a passion for cycling, running, and fitness. Zwift branded experiences are digital and physical interactions that showcase Zwift’s innovation, community, product and brand stories; and they span the range of Zwift-owned pop-up events to localretailers (bike shops + running stores) with semi-permanent Zwift setups to enthusiastic Zwifters looking to produce their own Zwift event. We’re looking for someone who can strategically design experiences at all levels and think through the ROI of producing such events. You’re equal parts creative and analytical and you excel in being part of cross-functional teams.
What You'll Be Doing
- Execute strategies and implementation of physical and experiential representation of the brand, including but not limited to marquee events and tours at a global level, retail environments, pop ups, office design and guerilla marketing
- Identify consistent points and areas where we can localize and amplify scale of physical events.
- Support on-site execution of events to ensure the highest level of consumer brand experience (25% domestic + international travel required).
- Identify KPIs and measurement tools for face-to-face events; implement a system for analyzing on an on-going basis.
- Partner with Business Development to design and sell-in Zwift events and semi-permanent setups (Zwift Experience Dealers) to best showcase Zwift at scale.
- Be the voice of the customer within Zwift, advocating for what would provide the best experience for them without negatively impacting KPIs
- Working closely with cross-functional teams in product, web, creative services, server, and analytics
- Author briefs and provide direction to the creative, web, and social, etc. teams to maintain 360-degree consistency across all platforms and channels
- Manage comms across all key stakeholders and cross-functional, both internal and external and anticipate needs
- Cascading plans to make sure plans are fully localized into all available markets
- Support and report into Brand Experience Manager, Long Beach
- 3+ years of relevant retail brand or event marketing/activation experience:
- Experience of working with consumer brands, preferably across health/wellness/sport/tech categories
- A keen interest in the wellness sector with broad based knowledge of the cycling and/or running industry, media and consumer landscape
Top 5 Reasons We Think You’ll Love It Here
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program, flexible time off, and incentive bonus packages
- Amazing office on the 18th floor with a killer view of the Queen Mary, Aquarium of the Pacific, and the expansive vistas across Long Beach and the ocean
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.