Associate User Acquisition Manager, Social
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Launch, manage and optimize paid acquisition campaigns across channels, globally.
- Closely monitor, measure and report on campaign performance.
- Analyze media spend across various channels to understand and optimize the most effective strategies to drive future growth.
- Seek, test, and evaluate new advertising channels & partners.
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish best practices for creative and copy.
- Effectively communicate with external advertising partners to efficiently drive campaign performance.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 2+ years of mobile media buying experience with a strong track record of measurable results.
- Experience with campaign optimization and understanding of metrics that drive digital subscription growth.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications to analyze data, establish accurate reporting and arrive at actionable recommendations.
- Experience managing professional relationships with vendors and external partners.
- Strong experience with media bidding tools on Facebook, Google, etc.
- Familiarity with mobile measurement and attribution such as Adjust and Tune.
- BS/BA degree in math, science or engineering or proven track record in a quantitative/problem solving environment (or equivalent training and experience).
- Experience working with a digital subscription service a plus.
- Strong team-player who can work well across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Interest in meditation & mindfulness.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.