Ambassador Customer Support Coordinator
What is Heartbeat?
Heartbeat is a social marketing technology platform that connects the best brands in the world with our network of ambassadors - real, everyday people who are excited to post about the brands they love. We're a tech startup in Venice, CA, our mission is to empower the voices of real people in marketing.
The Ambassador Customer Support Coordinator will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience for the Heartbeat community. The ideal candidate is creative, collaborative, and a fast-moving thinker who constantly finds new ways to keep our users engaged. This role will help us improve communication methods with our community members.
If you are a team player with a passion for problem solving, we want to hear from you! Here at Heartbeat, your career trajectory is up to you and we welcome you to explore all areas of the company to choose your path and grow.
- Manage LiveChat customer support chats and tickets daily, and own ambassador customer support communications to ensure quality responses are provided to users in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Community Coordinator to manage social media accounts, primarily Instagram, but also our ambassador Facebook page and groups, responding to ambassadors questions and concerns as needed
- Provide in-depth and comprehensive analysis of user experience issues identified and aid the company in crafting solutions
- Assist in vetting campaign applicants and their Instagram accounts to determine which users align best with the campaign objective
- Contribute to new user acquisition by discovering and engaging with new accounts via Instagram and Facebook
- Stay up-to-date with digital media trends
- Organize and participate in events to build the community and spread the word about Heartbeat
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1+ year of experience managing social media channels including Instagram, Facebook and/or digital marketing experience.
- Customer Service experience
- Strong copywriting and written communication skills
- Experience with maintaining a consistent brand voice
- Positive attitude and attention to detail are a must
- Extremely well-organized, can work in a fast-paced environment
Compensation: $14/hr, eligible for an increase after 6 months
Hours: 40 hours per week
Employment Status: Hourly employee, eligible for health and other benefits
In-Person: This is an in-person job. You must be available to work in-person, M-F, at our office in Venice.
- Monthly happy hours with food and drinks overlooking the beach (our office is on the boardwalk of Venice Beach)
- Monthly team building time with activities and games designed to bring us all together for some fun and team bonding
- Company outings to escape rooms, volunteer opportunities, beach time, and more
- Snacks, coffee and drinks stocked in the kitchen
Before applying, please take a look at our website, heartbeat.com, and do some digging on the business. We're looking for someone who is hungry to take an already exciting startup to the next level, and to be a part of changing the way brands interact with their consumers.