Amazon Marketing Specialist
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition, and drive sales across AMS, Seller Central, AMG, AAP, and SEM (i.e. AdWords, Bing, etc.)
- Conducting competitive research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the macro environment that could impact the overall success of advertising campaigns.
- Identifying and selecting the best channel, medium, or ad-unit for an advertising campaign based on an in-depth market analysis (i.e. audience demographics, media usage, ratings, type of content in a given vehicle, etc.)
- Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across publisher sites
- Using Excel reports, Google Sheets, and 3rd party reporting platforms to compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to the client.
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Conducting A/B tests across campaign variables (e.g. ads, landing pages, bidding) to reach the best results
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our clients' websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every client's marketing budget
- Communicate with the client on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall account health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
- Collaborate with internal members across marketing channels to ensure the team is in line with the client's brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
- Staying informed with eCommerce retail industry best practices, new trends and technologies, marketplaces, and platform updates (e.g. Amazon, eBay, etc.)
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of eCommerce marketing/sales experience is preferred
- Preferred example(s) of success: Helped a client grow their overall profit with eCommerce retail, helped a client reach a target CPO/ROAS, having the numbers to back it all up.
- Retained a client for at least 6 months
- Implemented and ran campaigns to sell on Amazon or eBay.
- AMS, Seller Central, AMG, and AAP experience highly valued.
- Familiar with jargon (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, above-the-fold, etc.)
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment
- Reliable, takes initiative and finds ways to solve problems independently
- Passionate about developing knowledge and personal growth in Media Buying
- Know the basics of media buying from both the client and media buyer’s perspective
- Comfortable with client-facing work; good communication skills
- Analytical - able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc.
- Quick at learning; attentive to detail
- Proactive approach. Takes initiative.
- Experience with AdWords, Power Editor, BingAds, Yahoo Gemini, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Excel, Shopify and/or Photoshop
- Digital marketing background
What Hawke offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!