Advertising Measurement & Insights Lead
Launching next year, Quibi is the first entertainment platform that fits perfectly into any moment of your day. We’re on a mission to entertain, inform and inspire with fresh content from today’s top talent—one quick bite at a time. Founded by Jeffrey Katzenberg and Meg Whitman, Quibi brings together the best of Hollywood and Silicon Valley.
Every day, we’re defining the next era of storytelling while reinventing what a start-up can look like. Our trailblazing team is laser focused on our core audience, producing awe-inspiring shows for an intuitive, mobile-first platform, and creating a culture where everyone is heard. Yes, it’s a tall order—and that’s what makes it so exciting. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and build something from the ground up, working here will never be just a job.
Quibi has an immediate opening for an Advertising Measurement and Insights leader who will be responsible for creating & driving Quibi’s Measurement and Insights function. Our Measurement and Insights team will act as consultants to our advertisers, the voice of our measurement products, and client facing representatives for how to execute and quantify campaigns on Quibi.
This role will be highly cross-functional in nature & will require you to align with Sales Leadership, Product/Engineering, User Research, Content & other teams. You will also be the key point of contact to the third party research providers that we engage for measurement and industry associations like the MRC and ARF.
What You'll Do:
You’ll be responsible for demonstrating Quibi’s value proposition to our advertisers, supporting the Product team with data based insights about the performance of Quibi’s ad products, creating and presenting Thought Leadership studies to our clients and the industry and being Quibi’s external voice to the advertising research community.
- Develop and build Quibi’s measurement and insights strategy and philosophy
- Serve as the primary point of contact for measurement partners
- Act as a thought partner and collaborator on ad product roadmap, providing insights and business rationale for product development
- Work with sales and business marketing to build advertiser playbooks and client learning agendas
- Design tests and conduct research to help clients understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Quibi.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement
What You'll Need:
- A minimum of 10 years+ in digital video measurement, insights and research roles at an agency/client or network/publisher/platform
- Broad and deep understanding of ad measurement methodologies, technology, and companies
- Experience leading high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to thrive within rapidly changing & uncertain dynamics
- Strong communication skills- ability to command a room & influence internal & external stakeholders while communicating complex research concepts & results
- Demonstrated leadership experience at an industry level and with senior clients
- Expertise with Viewability, Reach, Brand Lift, Attribution and Conversion Lift solutions