The Advertising Analyst will be responsible for:
- Monitoring paid advertising accounts and developing strategies to improve performance.
- Communicating strategies to the internal marketing team.
- Directing client communication when necessary.
- Pursuing further education in advertising and digital marketing best practices to become an expert in their field.
- Preparing and submitting statistical reports, graphic illustrations of findings, and action plan recommendations to marketing sales management.
What You'll Need
- Must be willing to learn new tasks and take responsibility for any number of campaign elements.
- Experience with social media and SEM preferred.
- You must have the ability to translate complex findings into simple reports and presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing, Business, Engineering, Communication, or related discipline preferred.
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills