Ad Ops & Yield Specialist
The Role You Will Have
- Yield Analysis & Optimization
- Analyze the drivers of supply, demand and ad placement performance to inform pricing optimization, prioritize product initiatives, and build customer & advertiser value
- Build dashboard reporting that enables effective management of our ad ecosystem on a day to day basis
- Monitor changes in publisher site inventory to assess and alert teams of risk
- Respond to ad hoc data requests and conduct analysis to provide valuable insights to partner groups, including product, operations and finance
- Ad Operations
- Own and manage ad trafficking responsibilities such as working with partners on new tag generation and QA testing
- Monitor and report on ad server traffic in DoubleClick for Publishers, including troubleshooting and resolution of delivery issues, and blocking and tracking ads according to our partnership expectations
- Use a variety of sell-side platforms to manage ad traffic and activity for our internal and external partners, including but not limited to AppNexus, Index Exchange, and Rubicon
- Debug and test ads using browser developer tools such as Charles, Chrome, and Firefox
- Support the creation and troubleshooting of our Private Marketplaces initiative
What You Will Bring
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar analytic field
- Consultative, analytical approach towards delivering business results and process improvements
- Proficiency with ad monetization platforms (i.e. AppNexus, DFP, AdX, Rubicon, Google Ad Manager)
- 4+ years of working experience in Ad Ops, ad trafficking, display advertising and/or QA testing.
- Strong analytical experience and business insight. Hands-on experience in online advertising pricing and yield management is helpful.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or relational databases a plus