Acquisition Marketing Manager
Who we are
HopSkipDrive is reimagining K-12 transportation. Our mission is to give all kids access to opportunity through mobility. HopSkipDrive helps schools and families get kids where they need to go safely and dependably. We are building a national transportation network that connects schools & families with trusted CareDrivers, who get kids where they need to go safely, reliably and economically.
We were founded by 3 moms who have 8 kids between them and who developed HopSkipDrive as a solution to their own transportation challenges. We are VC-backed with investment and involvement from nearly every major LA investor including Upfront Ventures, Greycroft and Pritzker.
We are based in downtown LA. Our mission, our enormous market potential, our team and the technology challenges we are solving make HopSkipDrive one of LA’s hottest startups and an all-around awesome place to work.
Who you are
We want A+ players who are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. We are defining a new category in an incredibly fast-moving market. This is not a lifestyle job. This will be the hardest, most demanding, most exhilarating job you will ever have. It will also be the most rewarding.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
As the Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will manage the strategy, execution, and optimization of digital acquisition with a heavy focus on driver acquisition. Initiatives will span across various channels including, but not limited to: Google search, Facebook marketing, Apple Search, etc. The Acquisition Marketing Manager will analyze data and develop strategies to maximize the performance of each campaign in order to achieve sign-up and activation goals. This individual must also be able to continuously research, identify, and test new digital marketing channels to improve efficiency. This role is an integral part of the Marketplace Team and reports directly to the Sr. Manager of Growth Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Manage the acquisition budget and own the entire acquisition funnel from strategy to execution, optimization, and reporting. Duties roughly break down into: 70% building, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns, 20% acquisition strategy, 10% performance reporting.
- Build, manage, and optimize all acquisition campaigns across digital channels, including Facebook, Adwords, programmatic, video, etc.
- Ideate, create, create copy, and execute all digital campaigns.
- Discover, test, and optimize new channels and sign up incentives.
- Evaluate, strategize, and execute offline opportunities, including radio, in-person events, referrals, etc.
- Improve efficiency by leveraging data and analytics tools to understand and optimize campaign performance.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and identify opportunities to grow and gain market share.
- Track all campaign performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to monitor and adjust campaigns in order to maximize growth.
- Report on campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis. Partner with Business Intelligence team on larger projects as necessary to provide campaign performance updates for executive team and/or department meetings.
- Own and optimize key metrics including click through rates, conversion rates, cost per lead, and cost per approved sign-up, allocated driver activation and activation cost, etc.
- An A+ player who seeks a challenging and rewarding career.
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Start-up experience a big plus.
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing with demonstrated success in acquisition/performance marketing.
- Hands-on experience in buying media on Facebook and Adwords platform required.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking.
- Results-driven marketer with exceptional knowledge around metrics, specifically A|B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis.
- Experience in online analytics via Google Analytics and conversion tracking required.
- Marketing attribution experience a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
What You Will Get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer competitive market comp, BYOD technology reimbursement, unlimited vacation, FSA, medical, dental and vision, 401(k), weekly catered lunches, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential.