Acquisition Marketing Manager
About Casting Networks:
Casting Networks, LLC is a cutting-edge entertainment and technology company that helps performers find great roles and industry professionals find great talent. We provide casting and audition management software to the entertainment industry around the globe.
Casting Networks helps actors, models and other performers find work by simplifying the casting process and delivering the best roles. Casting directors and agents worldwide use us to source and manage talent across film, television, digital and commercial projects facilitating over a million auditions per year. In addition, every major film and TV studio uses our Cast It platform to make their casting decisions. Casting Networks is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, London, and Sydney.
Casting Networks is seeking a motivated and data-driven Acquisition Marketing Manager to execute and optimize our SEM and paid social campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to work at the cross-section of entertainment and tech while taking a lead role in growing our paid media from the ground up. The Acquisition Marketing Manager will oversee all aspects of Casting Networks’ paid media campaigns, and should have a combination of data-driven performance experience and creative chops - he or she will be equally comfortable building campaigns, working hands-on with data, and identifying the right creative and messaging to engage our audience. This person will be responsible for increasing the effectiveness of Casting Networks’ paid media by growing revenue and profitability, decreasing costs, improving conversion rates, and recommending and testing new channels and strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, manage and optimize paid search and paid social campaigns (Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Partner with external agencies to manage day-to-day paid media operations (campaign builds, creative, copy, QA, etc.).
- Make targeting, bidding, and creative changes as needed to ensure campaign success.
- Analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, and develop performance insights and optimization recommendations.
- Own the creation and delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, including executive-facing presentations.
- Understand campaign performance drivers and target audiences, and design a plan to improve Customer Acquisition Cost, Conversion Rate, and other KPIs through implementation of new ideas and test plans.
- Partner with internal and external teams on creative development and landing page tests related to paid media.
- Conduct competitive insights analysis and benchmarking, developing strategies to establish market leadership in paid media.
- Understand and implement analytics capabilities such as tracking pixels and utm strings.
- Strategically and quantifiably recommend budget increases and additional marketing tactics and channels.
- Stay informed of industry trends and make recommendations on new advertising tools, techniques and technologies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar paid media management role.
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Facebook & Instagram Ads. AdWords certification a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to draw insights from large quantities of data.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong copywriting skills.
- Ability to take initiative in solving problems and sense of urgency to quickly test, optimize, and execute.
- Willingness to think strategically and come up with new campaign ideas.
- Team player who is excited to learn and grow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.