Acquisition Marketing Manager- Society6 & Deny Designs
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
We are looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to help strategize and execute online marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and revenue growth for Leaf Group's marketplace properties, Society6 and Deny Designs. You will be directly responsible for the creation, implementation, analysis, and management of successful campaigns and initiatives from our Santa Monica, CA office.
We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. We want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey. Come help us disrupt and transform the digital media and art world!
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Digital Marketing Manager grows with us.
You’ll Report To: Sr. Acquisition Marketing Manager
A typical day as a Acquisition Marketing Manager might include:
- Monitoring multi-channel acquisition campaigns for e-commerce businesses to meet monthly goals
- Developing and executing targeted customer acquisition marketing campaigns with sound measurement to monitor and report on effectiveness, leading to the continuous improvement of user experience and overall ROI
- Analyzing and reporting on campaign results, conversion rates, and other KPIs
- Identifying new opportunities and providing strategic recommendations to drive growth of online marketing channels
- Developing ongoing digital acquisition strategy, including monthly projection of acquisition metrics such as volumes, costs, ROAS and LTV
- Knowledgeable on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends
- Conducting research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
You’ll be successful if you have applied knowledge of best practices in direct response advertising across PPC, display, social, mobile, and affiliate advertising channels as well as an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years’ experience in customer acquisition growth (Affiliate Marketing, CSE Marketing and/or Third-Party Marketplaces a plus)
- Understanding of feed-based advertising (Google Shopping, Amazon, Dynamic Remarketing, etc.)
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- Well-developed Microsoft Office product suite skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur, and know when to escalate
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders
- Assertive, take charge attitude, ambitious, creative, and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders
- Ambitious and creative with a take-charge attitude, and a team player
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Cool office environment and culture (if we do say so ourselves at our ice cream socials, Thirsty Thursdays, Free Lunch Fridays, and all of the other fun activities we gather for)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Deny Designs, Saatchi Art, and Society6
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.