MANAGER, CUSTOMER STRATEGY (CRM)
We’re on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
DSC is looking for a smart, hungry, and technical Marketing Manager to lead the strategy and execution of Dollar Shave Club’s multi-channel CRM initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have both passion and experience in creating multi-channel customer journeys spanning email, SMS, push, display and direct mail to increase performance in Customer Monetization efforts. Candidate should demonstrate ability to successfully drive marketing programs from concept to deployment, and lead ongoing tuning and optimization efforts through a customer centric lense to increase customer lifetime value
Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management is a must as the role will partner closely with Strategic Analytics, Product Management, Engineering, Brand Communications, and our internal Creative Agency. Strong campaign and project management skills coupled with ability to think outside-the-box to deliver new and innovative experiences will make this person thrive in this role.
- Lead CRM campaign development & optimization, becoming a power-user of our in-house and vendor marketing platforms (ESP, etc.).
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segments & predictive analytics.
- Campaign and project management.
- Develop the creative approach for new campaigns & brief creative/copy teams.
- Launch and QA new marketing campaigns through all necessary channels (email, SMS, Push, etc.) partnering with digital product and ESP resources.
- Optimize existing campaigns with ongoing multi-variant tests of customer segmentation, subject lines, time of send, content, and channel.
- Track and analyze daily, weekly and monthly campaign and channel KPIs and report recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience in digital, e-commerce CRM marketing
- Proven multi-channel marketing experience with heavy emphasis on online and direct to consumer
- Deep experience with customer-event-driven, personalized campaigns (transactional and/or behavior-triggers)
- Strong understanding of core ecommerce and CRM KPI metrics
- Strong project management skills
- Fluency in at least 1 enterprise Email Service Provider (ESP) platform
- Experience operating in Web Analytics platform
- Can do, positive infectious attitude
- Relentless, creative, scrappy problem-solver
- Poise and capability in presenting to executives
- Dynamic, flexible personality; capable of changing on-demand and innovating rapidly
- Strong bias for action and data-driven decisions
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and dig-in
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club