MANAGER, CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT FINANCE
We’re on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
Dollar Shave Club (DSC) is looking for a Manager within our Financial Planning & Analysis team to serve as a key partner to our Customer Engagement department – hyper focused on all inbound customer touchpoints and how we can maximize the value we deliver to our members. This involves managing and operationalizing initiatives within the Customer Engagement team while simultaneously balancing the goals of the Finance team and to the company at-large. This position will also be responsible for the development of financial models and opportunity sizing for strategic initiatives, performing analyses and driving recommendations to the Director of Customer Engagement.
- Lead forecasting and staffing planning for HQ and External teams
- Insure that SLA’s across all inbound channels are being met at all times
- Help lead planning for expanding channel availability and physical locations both domestically and internationally
- Identify opportunities to increase positive engagements, drive self-service among members and reduce cost-per-contact while maintaining quality standards
- Track all costs associated with the department and perform monthly reconciliations with the finance team as well as annual budget planning
- Manage the collection and reporting of KPI’s as it relates to the Customer Engagement and Finance. Produce and distribute monthly report tracking trends and changes in KPI’s
- Individually analyze, quantify, and ultimately recommend projects or initiatives based on financial or customer experience impact
- 8+ years of experience in a quantitative role with an increasing level of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to synthesize large sets of data from multiple, seemingly unrelated sources
- Bachelor Degree finance, statistics, math, or related quantitative discipline; MBA a plus
- Strong experience with:
- Excel (including Macros)
- SAS/SQL/R (or equivalent)
- WFM solutions
- Customer Service platforms: (Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc)
- Experience managing analysts
- Highly-motivated self-starter with a passion for data
- Relentless, creative, and scrappy problem-solver
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexible team player who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing and often-times uncertain environment
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club