Trademark Workflow & Docket Coordinator
If you are a detail-oriented people person looking to launch a fast-paced career in intellectual property docket management, we would love to talk to you. LegalZoom Global Services is looking for a Trademark Workflow & Docket Coordinator to help us manage our growing portfolio of trademarks. The incumbent must enjoy helping our clients, reading, writing, the responsibility of managing multiple deadlines, and working with attorneys in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Manage the trademark docket;
- Keep attorneys and clients informed of upcoming deadlines;
- Manage our attorneys' schedules and keep them on-task;
- Assist attorneys drafting client correspondence;
- Assist attorneys reviewing and analyzing Office actions;
- Help clients with their questions;
- Increase access to the law by helping small businesses register trademarks; and
- Gain a lot of experience in a short amount of time.
You must have:
- The desire to assume responsibility for managing a massive trademark docket under the scrutiny of multiple trademark attorneys;
- Superior organizational skills;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- An acute sense of responsibility and pride in your work;
- The ability to prioritize work and manage deadlines; and
- Experience helping clients via email and over the phone.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with high-volume U.S. trademark prosecution;
- Experience managing an intellectual property docket;
- The desire to help clients and delight them with top-notch service;
- Experience and general enjoyment working with small businesses and start-ups; and
- Oral and written communication skills to rival those of our attorneys;
Show us your:
- Cover letter; and
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.