A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising becomes a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Paralegal. This role will report to the Head of Legal and provide support to the legal team and company on general legal matters.
What you'll do:
- Administer our contracts management system
- Maintain and organize legal and compliance databases, files and documents
- Facilitate contract signature via Docusign, or other signature methods
- Assist with internal compliance monitoring and documentation
- Draft basic documents and correspondence, such as termination letters and notices
- Help to create and refine legal and cross-functional processes
- Assist, where needed, with other legal and administrative matters
- Special projects, as assigned
What you need:
- Paralegal certificate or bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies (or related field) from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years of paralegal experience, preferably with some experience in an in-house legal department
- Experience managing a contract administration system
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize a variety of assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and results-focused
What We Offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo empowers brands and publishers with the world’s most advanced platform for content.
For brands, Nativo enables storytelling at scale with the largest native reach and reveals insights that unlock return-on-content. For publishers, Nativo enriches monetization with the most comprehensive platform for next-generation ad formats and breakthrough technology for accelerated webpages. Nativo’s mission is to equip advertising for the age of content, improving the web experience and creating meaningful connections for today’s digital consumer.
From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.