The position will be part of Virgin Hyperloop One’s Legal Department. This team is the first point of reference and contact for all legal matters and advice at Virgin Hyperloop One. The team is busy and expanding so we are looking for a self-starter who can hit the ground running.
• Provide paralegal support for all aspects of the company's business, including particularly corporate law and commercial contracts.
• Create and implement processes for the storing, retrieval, and sharing of corporate and commercial documents.
• Coordinate among lawyers and accounting in processing of legal team’s invoices.
• Able to assist commercial counsel in negotiating NDAs and other commercial contracts.
• Strong work ethic, high integrity, and experience
• Detail-oriented, problem solver who works well in a team environment and has excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently, with appropriate oversight, as well as part of a team of attorneys and business professionals
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors Degree or completion of accredited paralegal program
• 3+ years of law firm experience or in-house paralegal experience
• Experience with technology company
• Experience in managing cap tables
• Expertise in preparing Powerpoint presentations
• Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements