How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Leads legal review of business-to-business sales contracts to facilitate a key revenue driver for Headspace.
- Provides education and analysis with respect to the contract review process so that relevant stakeholders can grow their understanding of key legal issues impacting Headspace.
- Partners with Corporate Counsel and other teams across the organization, including product, growth, science, and customer service, to provide legal research, analysis, and risk mitigation solutions with respect to a multitude of legal matters.
What you’ve accomplished:
- Significant experience in the review, drafting and revision of sales contracts.
- In-depth understanding of the substantive terms of sales contracts and non-disclosure agreements.
- At least 3+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced law firm or legal department.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment. Strong communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to be self-directed and autonomous when necessary.
- Passion for meditation, digital health, or wellness.
- NALA or NFPA certification a plus.
- Experience with data privacy laws and regulations a plus.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.