EMEA Employment Counsel
What You'll Do
- Provide day to day advice on a broad range of employment issues, including HR practices, performance management, terminations, recruiting, hiring, compensation and benefits, wage and hour, and labor relations.
- Draft employment policies and programs.
- Embed with the company’s HR teams to handle and support compliance, employee issues, employment law claims.
- Work closely with outside counsel to manage risk and ensure that internal partners receive effective, business-focused employment law support.
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of employment and labor law experience at a highly respected law firm and/or in-house corporate environment.
- Experience with Dutch Laws required.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and hands on attitude.
- Experienced in employment and labor disputes across EMEA region
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English, other European language is a plus
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.