Universal Music Group is in an exciting stage of growth and evolution in our ongoing commitment to artistry innovation and entrepreneurship. Bringing to life the creative vision of our artists and songwriters and then bringing their music to the world drives our success. UMG is home to some of the most iconic and influential labels & brands in music. Come join our Human Resources team in Los Angeles and be part of a dynamic team fueled by creativity, innovation and authenticity.
We're looking for an experienced Contract Administrator to join our Compensation Team. In this role, you will liaison between HR and Legal for employee contract related matters.
- Responsible for the management, maintenance and administration of the Contract Management System
- Partner closely with the Legal and HR teams and act as liaison between the two departments for all contract related matters
- Review, monitor and process all contract PRFs to ensure contractual documentation remains current
- Prepare monthly contract status and financial reports for the HR business partners and Finance department
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve the contract administration processes
- A comprehensive working knowledge of contractual practices and principles
- Ability to review and understand contractual/legal language
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Word
- Highly detail oriented, organized, timely and accurate
- 5+ years of experience with US and International contracts, preferably in the entertainment industry (or creative industry)
- BA/BS in related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.