At Edmunds we’re driven to make car buying easier. Ever since we began publishing printed car guides in the 60’s, the company has been in the business of trust, innovating ways to empower and support car shoppers. When Edmunds launched the car industry’s first Internet site in 1994, we established a leadership position online and have never looked back. Now, as one of the most trusted review sites on the Internet, millions of visitors use our research, shopping and buying tools every month to make an easy and informed decision on their next car. For consumers, we bring peace of mind. For dealers, we make tools to help them solve their problems and sell more cars. How do we do it, you ask? The key ingredients are our enthusiastic employees, progressive company culture and cutting-edge technology. Want to join the team? Read on to find out how!
What You’re Applying For:
As a Contract Specialist you are the front line of support for all incoming Tier 3 contracts. You will work with internal teams, and Account Executives to ensure that all of our new Edmunds products and services are triaged processed and audited in a timely manner. Your goal is to help the operations department run smoothly by partnering with Sales and Dealer Success Specialists to ensure all assets are received and contracts are audited for your team members. Your mission: help dealers sell more cars and our salespeople acquire and retain them as clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Triage incoming contracts
- Process incoming contracts
- Audit all contract entry for your team, ensuring all T’s are crossed and I’s are dotted.
- Data entry involving your new dealer is accurate and your AE’s and DSS’s are always in the know
- Manage asset follow up with DSS and AE’s
- Monitor team and personal dashboard to ensure all cases are moving forward.
- Maintains solid relationships with your team
- Handling all questions and concerns regarding contract processing with speed and professionalism
- Follows established work methods, processes and procedures
- Be the front line of support for Edmunds initiatives
- Use available resources efficiently to assess issues and recommend valid solutions
- Record details of each customer interaction and any actions taken
What You Need:
- Customer service experience required
- Data entry skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with competing priorities
- Fast learner – you can easily and quickly pick up and learn new concepts
- Thrive on having a lot of new issues to deal with every day
- Passionate about our mission and helping dealers You need to have true grit to fight for knowledge and get to the truth of the problem
- Excellent technical skills with the ability to understand and communicate difficult concepts to nontechnical players (speak to the layman)
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to build solid relationships with internal teams and sales (i.e. play nicely with others)
- Desire to take initiative and think of solutions for problems that you may encounter (own it, Sparky)
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Keen attention to detail (nothing gets past you)
Working @ Edmunds.com:
Employees think it’s a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we have been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work, LA Business Journal (for the last 6 years!), Computerworld, and Built in LA. We've also been identified as one of the best workplaces specifically in Technology and also for Diversity and Asian Americans. In fact, our CEO, Avi Steinlauf, was rated as one of Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs! If you’re interested in learning more and joining our mission, we’d love to hear from you!
Edmunds will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws.