Who You Are:
Fair’s Compliance Team is looking for a dynamic individual to assist with responding to customer complaints, managing third party vendor relationships, and providing support in building out its compliance management system. This individual needs to think independently, be a stickler for the details and support the team where needed. In this role, you'll perform a wide variety of critical compliance support and administrative tasks. The team works collaboratively with various stakeholders across the organization to handle various compliance responsibilities.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for efficient, accurate, timely intake and response to consumer and regulatory complaints which will require research and communicating with service providers and escalating sensitive matters;
- Daily monitoring of various complaint portals (CFPB, BBB, BCA etc.);
- Act as a compliance liaison and support the Concierge Team and service providers with complaints or compliance questions;
- Report on complaint data at least monthly which will be utilized to report complaint trends to the General Counsel and Senior Management;
- Trend and root cause analysis of complaint types and resolutions related to potential State/Federal Law violations; and
- Recommend process improvements in response to trend analysis or areas of concern identified during review.
- Provide dedicated support to the onboarding and oversight of all new and existing third-party vendor relationships;
- Perform initial and periodic risk assessments, and other necessary reviews, to identify, measure, and manage third party risks;
- Partner and work closely with internal stakeholders (i.e. Information Security, Marketing, Business Development, Legal) to facilitate and evaluate vendor relationships;
- Assist with regulatory, internal, or other third-party audit requests;
- Prepare regular reporting on vendor risk exposure;
- Communicate to business units and cross-functional teams regarding vendor issues and escalate to senior management, when applicable; and
- Assist in the creation and implementation of a software for vendor management.
- Investigate credit report disputes and respond to the credit reporting agencies/customers accordingly;
- Performs duties specific to the position and other functions as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree required.
- Auto or financial industry experience preferred.
- 4-7 years compliance management or complaint management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to interact with various departments and outside contacts.
- Strong knowledge of consumer protection regulations (i.e. UDAAP, FCRA, ECOA, OFAC, CFPB guidance etc.).
- Demonstrate aptitude for identifying and interpreting risks and trends and mitigating controls.
- Excellent problem solving, time management and organizational skills required.
- Experience using technology and internet platforms to improve work efficiency.
- Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills, with an eagerness and willingness to learn and help others.
What You Get:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental & vision benefits for employee AND their families
- Equity incentives (it’s only Fair that we are all part owners of the company)
- 100% paid parental leave for 4 months
- Daily catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Gym/cellphone reimbursement
- Green commuter benefits (2 blocks from Metro line)
- Paid parking
- Employee referral rewards
- In-house movie theater
- Video gaming & happy hours
- Ping pong/Foosball
- Diverse & inclusive culture
- Leadership & mentorship programs
- Generous vacation
- Discount on Fair cars