Centerfield Media is offering you the chance to work with our general counsel to support the initiatives of our legal team.
- Compliance checks, office checks and general quarterly audits
- Creation of legal documents including offer letters and any templated documents
- Bachelors degree preferred, High School degree required.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative start-up environment that smartly and quickly delivers new features to market, are low on ego and high on desire to win.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- The ability to successfully work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proven results-oriented person with a focus on attention to detail.
- Competitive salary, and profit-sharing bonus
- Great culture & team spirit
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- 75% company paid medical/dental/100% company paid vision/life insurance (50% dependent)
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Toro the Bull Dog Mascot and Everyone’s Friend
- Paid volunteer days
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)
At Centerfield, we team closely with our advertisers to create and deliver irreplaceable online customer acquisition programs. It's our founders' primary objective to wake up absolutely obsessed with what we do. We strive to make life in the Centerfield family fun and ensure we smile and laugh with or at each other every day. Our combined 100 plus years of online marketing expertise, coupled with our thought leadership, propel our success and reputation as visionaries in performance based marketing.