UX Research Intern
We’re looking for a UX Research Intern. As a UX Research Intern, you are a user research professional with experience conducting high-impact studies that inform the product development process.
As a member of Procore's UX Research team, you will evangelize best practices for research throughout the organization and contribute to company-wide initiatives. You will also work directly with Product, Engineering, and Design to create delightful, effortless experiences for our users. You’re collaborative, open, agile, and thrive in an environment where change is the only constant.
Join our intern class of 50+ peers, where you’ll have access to networking sessions, professional development training, and mentorship programs all dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the highest-performing sales teams in the SaaS industry. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
What you’ll do:
- Help implement great research practices throughout the product organization
- Work with the UX Research team to generate tools and resources that will benefit multiple stakeholders across the company
- Help teams analyze user behavior via analytics and other quantitative tools
- Partner with a product team to conduct in-person research, as well as help facilitate remote customer interviews and surveys
- Help with personas, customer journey maps, storyboards, and other research artifacts
- Present your findings and their strategic relevance to stakeholders across the organization
What we’re looking for:
- Currently working on Bachelor’s or Master’s in Psychology, Anthropology, HCI, or another related area of study with a grad date of December 2019 or later
- Deep sense of empathy, observing and interviewing and representing the human perspective in design
- Experience applying qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methods and techniques
- Demonstrated experience translating insights into actionable design principles and opportunity areas
- 1+ years of relevant experience (including internships)
- Portfolio or documentation of UX Research work
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. We understand that you may incur expenses related to taking this opportunity - whether it’s travel, renting, commuting, or whatever comes your way, we would like to support you. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive a signing bonus and full access to all on-campus perks.