Talent Acquisition Intern (CA)
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. We want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey. Come help us disrupt and transform the digital media and art world!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers within the department or within one of our operating businesses. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
Leaf Group is looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Intern to join the People Team. This intern will work from our Santa Monica, CA office and directly support the Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner to attract and retain top talent for the organization.
A typical day as a Talent Acquisition Intern might include:
- Learning how to navigate our applicant tracking system to open and post new positions
- Scheduling candidates for phone interviews and onsite interviews.
- Greeting onsite candidates and assisting in providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Conducting reference checks.
- Ad Hoc projects as assigned.
You’ll be successful if you are a customer service focused problem solver who is highly detailed and organized.
What You Have:
- A strong desire to work in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources.
- 2 years of administrative or customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G Suite.
- 15-20 hours per week availability and must maintain a regular schedule.
- Stellar organizational skills, self-motivation, and high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
What We Have:
- Leaf Group is Built In LA's 2019 Best Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Leaf Group is Comparably's 2018 Best Company Los Angeles Award and 2017 Best Company for Diversity Award
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Cool office environment and culture
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.