If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
Canoo’s Summer Internship Program is designed to provide a robust and meaningful experience that includes high impact, business-relevant, hands-on project with well-defined goals and deliverables. Interns will have access to professional development and mentorship, leadership exposure. Interns will work directly with assigned team throughout the internship.
The Internship Program is a ten to twelve-week program focused on preparing graduate and undergraduate students’ for product-facing consultative internships. Paid internship position will start in June through end of August. All Intern applicants must be a registered, full-time student at a college or university.
Seeking high-performing college student innovator and problem-solver passionate about Electric Vehicles.
Responsibilities and Goals
The social media intern is expected to manage our community, schedule and post thoughtful, relevant content, and report analytics and insights. This role is within the marketing department under the guidance of cross-department stakeholders. This role includes:
- Regular monitoring of all social accounts
- Managing the social media calendar
- Weekly approvals for social content
- Content planning, using weekly themes to create relevant posts
- Reporting analytics and insights to the larger team
- Growth hacking: engaging with new, potential followers
- Driven, willing to learn, with strong professionalism
- Understanding of a variety of techniques in your industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Passion for your industry
- Enrolled in a related degree program
- Creative mindset
- High attention to detail
- Teamwork oriented
- Ability to take ownership
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility
- A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page
EVelozcity Inc. is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.