Summer Intern (Social Media)
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 375+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
Our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- Team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Fully stocked cereal bar
- Beautifully designed modern office with standing desks, and breakout rooms
Wpromote is looking for a Summer Intern to work closely with other team members to drive strategy for Wpromote’s clients. This is a 9-week Internship Program from June 17 – August 16, 2019. You must be available to work on-site during this time period. We put all our new employees through training, but here are some of the things you will be doing:
You May Be
- Working with internal teams to create a social media strategy that collaborates with email, PR, and other digital marketing channels.
- Researching top influencers, competitors, and trends in a variety of client industries.
- Working with Social Media Managers to analyze social campaign KPIs and identify trends to develop strategies and implement optimization techniques
- Providing administrative support to social executives.
You Must Have
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior attending an accredited University
- Strong problem solving skills and the drive to take initiative in identifying potential solutions
- The ability to think on your feet and work with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
- Aptitude to see trends in data and make educated decisions on next steps
- An understanding of the “brand voice” of various clients
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- Experience with working with Excel
- Strong interest in digital marketing and an eagerness to learn the ins and outs of social media marketing.
- Available to work 40 hours per week during this 9-week Internship Program
- A positive can-do attitude!
LOCAL STUDENTS ONLY