Strategic Initiatives Internship
Greater LA Area
SimplePractice Strategic Initiatives 2019 Internship
Join the SimplePractice team! As an intern, you will work on necessary tasks and projects to help streamline workflows and allow team members to do their jobs effectively. Your role will give you the unique opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the health and wellness space and provide you with useful everyday skills to carry with you beyond the position. Responsibilities will include a wide range of writing, marketing, research, database work, and event and project management tasks.
What is the structure of this job?
This is a part-time position. We are looking for someone available Monday and Wednesday and optionally Fridays, however these days are flexible and we are open to discussion. This position start is open to discussion. This role will report to the Manager of Strategic Initiatives and Partnerships. This is a paid internship.
What would you do for us?
- Work with the strategic initiatives team with data management and other critical projects
- Provide operational support for larger company-wide initiatives
- Do research for various team members to assist different projects
- Work with the team to help manage conference and event logistics
- Assist with incoming package routing, lunch purchasing, and other crucial day-to-day support
Our Intern Must-Haves:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work cross functionally with multiple teams in the company
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Internet research) with the ability to adapt and learn new programs including Base, Asana, Slack
- Education: Current pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree
We build software that helps health & wellness professionals run their private practice. We’ve helped thousands of professionals by offering intuitive, user-centric software that’s totally focused on running a business and helping patients. That’s what our customers care about so that’s all we care about. We know this because we value relationships and constantly speaking with customers is the only way to deliver a great product. We’re a growing startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who was a therapist himself at one point in his career.
Read Full Job Description