Spring Internship- Finance & Accounting
Universal Music Group is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
The UMG Internship Program is designed to provide hands-on experience and exposure to a career in the music entertainment industry. We are currently looking for Fall interns to join us at our Woodland Hills, CA office.
- Must be a student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Accounting and Finance majors preferred
- Experience in Accounting, Tax, Compliance, Archiving
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Should have at least sophomore year standing
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
Out of State Applicants
Housing/relocation will NOT be provided by UMG for students applying to internship positions outside of their state of residence.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change. Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.