Software Engineer Internship - Summer 2018
We are currently taking applications for our Summer 2018 Internship Program.
In this role you will:
- Learn how the SWE team works with Product, Marketing, and Business to design and build the next generation of ZestFinance product roadmap features.
- Pair with full stack and front-end engineers to build and integrate APIs with rich, desktop and mobile-friendly front-end interfaces.
- Identify programming best practices with the full stack software engineering and product teams.
- Work closely with DevOps and QA to ensure operational stability and performance while helping to drive a culture of test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD).
- Participate in design / architecture reviews, as well as code reviews and walkthroughs.
We are looking for:
- Must be able to spend 12-16 weeks in Los Angeles, CA (Hollywood) during the summer of 2018.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.