Greater LA Area
SimplePractice Operations Internship
Join the SimplePractice team! As an intern, you will work on necessary tasks and projects to help streamline workflows and allow team members to do their jobs effectively. Your role will give you the unique opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the health and wellness space and provide you with useful everyday skills to carry with you beyond the position. Responsibilities may include a wide range of project work, writing, research, coordination, event and project management tasks.
What is the structure of this job?
This is a part-time position. We are looking for someone available 2-5 days a week. These days are flexible and we are open to discussion. This is a paid internship.
What would you do for us?
- Work with the operations team with coordinating important internal teams and other critical projects
- Provide operational support for larger company-wide initiatives
- Research for various team members to assist different projects
- Manage the calendar and scheduled appointments and follow up on missed appointments
- Interface with customers as needed
- Create and send surveys
- Collect & collate data that will assist us in improving our services
- Ability to jump in & work on a host of different things
- Willingness to "get your hands dirty"
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different team leads
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Internet research) with the ability to adapt and learn new programs including Asana, Slack
- Education: Current pursuit of or recent graduate of a Bachelor’s degree
We build software that helps health & wellness professionals run their private practice. We’ve helped thousands of professionals by offering intuitive, user-centric software that’s totally focused on running a business and helping patients. That’s what our customers care about so that’s all we care about. We know this because we value relationships and constantly speaking with customers is the only way to deliver a great product. We’re a growing startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who was a therapist himself at one point in his career.
Read Full Job Description