Best-in-class sales and marketing organizations use customer relationship management (CRM) systems to enable the customer buying journey, generate leads and nurture prospects, and support customer success activities. In addition to its importance to the sales and marketing teams, the data stored and captured on our CRM is used to inform reports used by our executive team and board of directors for strategic decision making. Its integrity and reliability is critical. In late 2018, ZestFinance implemented Salesforce as our CRM and is looking to make further improvements.
In this role you will:
- Organize our CRM system and ensure data integrity and proper format
- Propose new features to enhance our CRM system to efficiently input and track data
- Build out management reports and dashboards that can be presented to leadership
- Propose features approved and added to the product roadmap
We are looking for:
- Someone currently in their Sophomore or Junior year of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in digital marketing
- Previous experience with a CRM is a plus
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with yoga, salsa, and other employee run fitness classes
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
- Company happy hours, social events and outings
ZestFinance, Inc. applies its unique credit-decisioning technology platform — based on data science and machine learning — to help lenders effectively predict credit risk so they can increase revenues, reduce risk and ensure compliance. ZestFinance was founded in 2009 by Douglas Merrill and a team of former Google employees with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
We are committed to diversity in hiring, professional development, and everyday discussion. Zest is determined to hire crazy smart people who are different from each other to create broad thinking, lots of different ideas, and by extension, the best team possible.