Sales Development Intern (LATAM)
We’re looking for students to join our 2019 Summer Sales Development Internship Program. As a Sales Development intern for our LATAM team, you’ll have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working in a competitive sales environment. This is a role that requires fluency in Spanish and the interview will be conducted as such.
Join our intern class of 50+ peers, where you’ll have access to networking sessions, professional development training, and mentorship programs all dedicated to guiding you through the process of learning. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the highest-performing sales teams in the SaaS industry. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for joining full-time after graduation.
What you’ll do:
- Generate new business opportunities through cold-calling, email, social media, and other sales communication tactics
- Develop a deep understanding of the construction industry and our various software products and offerings
- Learn how to overcome sales rejection, walk a customer through discovery, and keep leads engaged through the sales cycle
- Participate in product demos with account executives on qualified leads
- Gain superb mentorship from senior Sales Development Representatives and managers
What we’re looking for:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program and have at least one term to complete following Summer 2019
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically
- Ability to work collaboratively in a competitive environment and the grit to push hard when faced with challenges
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous development
- Innately and insatiably curious
- Ability to receive and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges
- Demonstrate our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness
- Possess friendly, enthusiastic and empathetic demeanor
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully and professionally
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. We understand that you may incur expenses related to taking this opportunity - whether it’s travel, renting, commuting, or whatever comes your way, we would like to support you. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive a signing bonus and full access to all on-campus perks.