WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
We are currently seeking a candidate to join our fast-growing team for a paid, part-time, recruiting internship. The ideal candidate should display a high level of interest in human resources and recruiting and must be extremely detail oriented. Relevant experience is a plus.
To be considered you must be self-motivated, enjoy working in a team environment, have strong communication skills and, most importantly, be willing to work hard and have fun.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Aid in scheduling candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Organize, track, and respond to incoming applicants
- Organize and maintain data in our Applicant Tracking System (“ATS”)
- Help manage our recruiting calendar
- Aid in finding and selecting high quality candidates
- Conduct initial staff and candidate screening
- Enjoys working with people and has a keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work 10-20 hours a week in office; preferably 2-3 hours each week day
- Dog friendly
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara