Program Manager Intern
Program Manager Intern
Our Program Manager Intern will help manage the DAS projects and administer the supply chain of our network equipment for Commercial Operations. Do you have a passion for details? Love to be organized? Always on the lookout for ways to be helpful? In this role you will be part of a Program Management team and be responsible for managing a portion of the DAS & WLAN project portfolio including some administration, approval and reconciliation.
A day in the life of the PMO Intern
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects using project planning techniques and software through all phases of the project lifecycle – help keep our projects on track!
- Partner with cross-functional teams (i.e. accounting/finance, business development, engineering, operations, and product management) throughout the project lifecycle – real-life application of what you learn in class!
- Drive project activities against plans, and prepare documentation and presentations to manage project status – put those presentation skills in action!
- Continuously assess project risk factors and recommend appropriate courses of action to mitigate – we want to hear what you have to say!
What you need to bring to the table
- Analytical skills and an interest in problem solving and process improvement
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate a rapidly growing environment
- Project management skills, with the ability to perform well both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Degree in business/economics or related field of study preferred
Our 12-week summer internship program is designed for rising juniors and seniors in college. Start dates include June 3rd and June 17th.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as we will consider applications on a first come first review basis.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.