Location: Hollywood, CA
In every group of friends, there’s that *one* person who takes care of planning everything; from last minute brunches, to surprise birthday parties, to that one time you rented a giant house for Coachella. We want that person to intern with us!
If you love flexing the logistical side of your brain, then read on my friend!
We’re looking for a super-star production intern who can assist our Marketing Producer and help create fun viral YouTube ads. This is an opportunity to closely interact with various contributors in the content and production world. As an intern, you will be participating in projects and providing support for activities such as: research, logistics, bookings, casting, prop purchasing, and schedule coordination.
Needless to say, you will learn a lot about (and participate in) the entire process of creating super engaging content. As we are still a small team, you will be wearing many hats and assisting in other areas of the business as well. We always love to see our Interns grow into bigger roles with increased responsibilities. Our goal is to work with you to develop your skills to the point where we can hire you full-time.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hours: 40 hours/week
Pay: $12.50/hour + free catered lunch & dinner every day
If interested, please apply ASAP with:
- A PDF file of your resume (must be one page max)
- MINIMUM 1 year experience working in Adobe Premiere (preference given to candidates with more experience). If you do NOT meet this requirement, please DO NOT APPLY!
- Previous exposure to film shoots and production processes -- ideally as a line producer or 1st AD
- Basic working knowledge of a video recording, including lighting, audio, and camera work.
- God-like attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced production environment and adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter that is able to see a task through all stages until completion.
Additionally, you might be a good fit if…
- You were the student who met with the teacher after class so you could convince them to bump your grade from an A to an A+
- You went to film school and have a desire to be a Line Producer
- You love to collaborate with creative people
- You enjoy scheduling, organizing, and keeping people on track
What you'll do:
- Assist with Facebook and YouTube video advertising campaigns (creative assets, pre-production, and post-production)
- Video editing
- Assist on set and with administrative functions of production
- Manage the company's office space
- Maintain and improve daily operations
- Administrative and clerical work, such as lunch/dinner ordering
- Work directly with our Creative Director to complete surge assignments
Perks and Compensation:
We’ve got some pretty sweet digs and catered meals. Check out jumpcut.com/about for more information and to meet the team!
This is a paid internship. Compensation: $12.50/hr
Read Full Job Description