Product Management Internship
Greater LA Area
Join the SimplePractice Team! In this internship you will support the product development team in collecting and analyzing product feedback and ideas. This role will give you the unique opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the health and wellness space and provide you with valuable experience to carry with you beyond the position. Responsibilities include conducting product research, identifying early adopter candidates, and helping leverage feedback from our customer community in our effort to continuously improve.
What is the structure of this job?
This is a part time position. We expect you to work 20 hours each week, but we are flexible about the specific days and hours. This role will report to our Associate Product Manager. This is a paid internship and immediately available.
What would you do for us?
- Conduct and organize product research into a repository of ideas/inspiration for the product team
- Help to manage and grow our competitor analysis database
- Identify early adopter candidates and cull through user lists
- Coordinate customer interviews
- Gather feedback from the community by supporting our Customer Success moderators and engaging with customers
- Help set up and manage Uservoice
- Maintain the template library database accessible to customers within the platform.
Our intern must-haves:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to work with multiple teams within the company
- Curious and excited to learn
- Interest in gaining experience with multiple aspects of product management
- Ability to adapt and learn new programs
- Education: Current pursuit of a Master's degree or MBA
We build software that helps health & wellness professionals run their private practices. We’ve helped thousands of professionals by offering intuitive, people-centric software that’s totally focused on running a business and helping patients. That’s what our customers care about so that’s all we care about. We know this because we value relationships and constantly speaking with customers is the only way to deliver a great product. We’re a growing startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who was a therapist himself at one point in his career.
Read Full Job Description