PMO Intern will spend the first month in a Project Management rotational program. Each week, the intern will be paired with a PMO lead to learn more about the product line they support, how the teams within that area operate, and gain exposure to stakeholders. At the end of the month, the intern will have the opportunity to select a product line they want to support for the rest of the summer internship.
Product line opportunities:
3. Rotten Tomatoes
5. Technology Operations
By the end of the internship, the Project Management Intern will gain insight on how ideas are generated, products built, and launched within our ecosystem. They may also be assigned a project they will own from start to finish. Overall, the intern will gain a strong foundation on the role of project management in a Technology organization and how our function contributes to the business.
- Provide support to the PMO team by learning processes and tools to apply changes requested by organization
- Provide project management support on current and upcoming initiatives by shadowing lead project manager.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree in progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits) (rising sophomore, junior, or senior)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Must be able to work on-site in Beverly Hills, CA
• Must be available during our program: June 3 – August 9, Monday – Friday, about 9am-6pm, approximately 40 hours/week, for 10 weeks
• Internship positions are paid and do not require school credit
• Recent graduates will not be eligible
Follow our Fandango Intern IG page @fandangointerns
• Computer Science or IS major interested in learning how to manage the software development lifecycle at Fandango
• Highly organized
• Strong communicator
• Proactive attitude
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.