People Analytics Intern
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
We are looking for a People Analytics Intern will support our People Operations team with projects tied to understanding, showcasing, and improving our use of people analytics data. Someone with a natural curiosity for exploring data processes and pipelines that will help enable data-driven decisions within People Ops Team will thrive in this role.
- Gathering people analytics (HRIS and HR Data Analytics) by building out and enhancing the current employee dashboard to generate strategic initiatives
- Utilizing our performance management platform to develop reporting and utilization analytics
- Connecting various aspects of data that we collect on a regular basis
- Communicate recommendations on initiatives and influence leaders through data, analytics, and thoughtful interpretation of findings
- Provides support to the People Ops function in the areas of people metrics, reporting and advanced and predictive analytics.
- Create, maintain and ensure quality and integrity of key HR data sets, reports and metrics.
- Research and analyze data to identify trends, and work with People Ops functions to develop recommendations.
- Use fact-based solutions and data analysis to help influence changes to operations, process or programs
- Gather data and prepare standard and ad-hoc HR reports, scorecards/dashboards, executive presentations and analyses on key HR metrics utilizing HRIS, external systems, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
Skills you’ll bring:
- Working on bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Data Science, Analytics or equivalent years of experience
- Some experience in HR Analytics and/or data analysis
- Demonstrated expert level technical skills in MS Excel (advanced formulas, data manipulation, macros, and charting) MS Powerpoint
- Proficiency with SQL, Python(Pandas, numpy)
- Must be a self-starter who possess strong customer focus, command skills, comfortable implementing change, and dealing with ambiguity.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
- Experience with statistical techniques like regression and predictive modeling, data mining, text analytics, survey sampling, and data collection strategies
- Strong presentation, delivery and visualization skills
- Experience in Talent Acquisition Analytics, Workforce Analytics or related experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with business intelligence visualization tools (e. g. Tableau, Qlik, Visier, Grafana)
- Ability to synthesize data, metrics and analysis across different functions of HumanResources, multiple systems, internal and external sources and integrate into a holistic, actionable direction
Why you're important to us:
To win and keep our customers love we obsess over our platform. Our beautiful products (yes we said beautiful) depend on our ability to remain reliable as we grow. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion and can work with us to produce solutions of the highest quality.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.